Latest video: How investors can be fooled by long-term assets
In the third video in his "cooking the books" series, Tim Bennett explains how investors can be fooled by the treatment of long-term assets, and offers a couple of solutions.
More from this series
• How investors can be fooled by long-term contracts
• How you can be fooled by provisions
Other related videos
• Beginner's guide to investing: the EV/EBITDA ratio
• The number company directors don't want you to know
• A beginner's guide to investing: What is profit?
• To download Tim's videos to your mobile device via iTunes, click here.
• Get all of Tim's latest video tutorials sent straight to your inbox every Thursday - sign up FREE to MoneyWeek Tutorials here.